Monday, January 9, 2017

The Beginning

I've been reviewing books longer than I knew what reviewing books really was. Does that make sense? Sure it does.

Whatever. I read a lot. Collecting my thoughts right here. Maybe it'll help you decide if you wanna read stuff too. I dunno. I wouldn't place that much faith in me. You probably shouldn't either. Reviews, like much else in life, are subjective.

That being said, I'm fair if tough. I have to be when I have a toddler and limited time. If I can't get into your book by the end of the first chapter, chances are I'm going to quietly delete it from my device and never speak of it again.

Or maybe not so much anymore. As I said, I'm collecting.

This is getting boring. You get the picture. It's another freaking review blog. Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment